Monday, March 31, 2008

Or not to move..

Wow... God's trying to teach us something. Long story short, we're not buying the house anymore.... and I feel good about it. By the grace of God, we were able to get out of it. I sure hope that the current events in Ben's and my life have not occurred because we were disobedient. I told Ben today, "wow, God really didn't want us to buy this place, did He!?" We signed to get out of it, and then all sorts of potential doors started opening... literally all at once. God's so faithful! These past few weeks have been quite a journey. I thought that life was figured out, but here we are ... again ... not knowing what life will be like in the coming months. He's always keeping me on the edge of my seat... He won't let me get comfortable for very long.


:)

No comments: