Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh how the months go by...

It's been a while, huh? Just a quick update on my life. I am 23 weeks preggars with our first baby... a little boy! I'm staying busy with work, running to the potty every 15 minutes, taking care of my insatiable man-like appetite, and getting ready for the baby to get here! I never really thought I would be at this point in my life, but it's exciting. Scary, but exciting. People have been doing this for thousands and millions of years, right?

I'm not promising when I will get on here again, but I came across my page that I have been bad about updating and decided you needed something to read for the next however how long until I decide to update again!!

:)

1 comment:

April said...

Thousands? Yes. Millions? No.

So happy for you cuz!! That baby will be here before you know it. You are more than half way. Whooo hooo!!! Can't wait to meet me 2nd Cousin!