Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Has it really been that long since I posted?

Alright, so... here I am! I'm still alive. Work got out of control crazy. It seems to be at a little bit more of a manageable level now, but who knows!

Ben and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on Dec. 31st! How the heck has a year gone by? It's crazy. We went to Medieval Times for the 9:30 show and it was pretty neat. Neither of us had ever been, so we enjoyed it. Fun. Christmas was good and we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with both of our families... (they shared us) :) So yeah...

We joined the YMCA, so we've been going there and sweating some. I am trying to go everyday, and I have been good so far. We're having a "Biggest Loser" competition at work so hopefully that will keep me going. I won't just continue to be in my big clothes, but I will also keep my team from winning! I'm so glad that they decided to do this, because I needed it!

Well, there is something to occupy you until I have the energy to type more. I am exhausted.

Later.

1 comment:

April said...

Yes it has been that long! Glad to see you back in blogville. A Belated Anniversary to you!

Reid and I went to Medieval Times out here around Christmas for our Anniversary. Didn't have that same fun experience but I guess that's another post for another time or not.

Terri's been going to the Y too. Happy Excercising to you both and a Happy New Year!